Easy Cancellation And Terms & Conditions
- ONCE THE BOOKING IS CONFIRMED, WE CANNOT REFUND THE BOOKING AMOUNT PAID.
Note: You may redeem the booking amount as coupon code, if you cancel the booking 72 hours prior to arrival date.
- ON ARRIVAL, YOU NEED TO GIVE ANY 1 ORIGINAL ID PROOF, BALANCE RENTAL IN
FULL, AND ADDITONAL REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPSOIT RS.1000/3000/5000/10000 WHICHEVER IS APPLICABLE.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU SHARE VIDEO & PICTURES OF THE VEHICLE WITH US ON ARRIVAL DATE.
Note: In case of any issues with your security deposit, these videos and photos shared on your arrival
date are used as proof document for settling deposit issues. We should not be held responsible for
security deposit if proof document is not shared on the arrival date.
- DELIVERY PERSON DETAILS WILL BE SHARED 3 HOUR PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE AND TIME.
- STANDARD RENTAL TIMINGS IS 09:00AM TO 09:00AM.
- ALL PAYMENT SCREENSHOTS MUST BE SHARED WITH US.
- FUEL YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO REACH THE NEAREST PETROL PUMP, YOU CAN THEN FILL IT ACCORDING TO YOUR USAGE AS THERE IS NO REFUND MADE FOR OVER FILLING FUEL.
Note: Return the vehicle at same fuel level at which you receive the vehicle.
- THERE IS NO RESTRICTIONS ON KILOMETERS WITHIN GOA BORDER.
- ANY CHANGE IN PICKUP AND DROP DETAILS SHOULD BE INFORMED 2 DAYS PRIOR. IF FEASIBLE, CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
Note: No modification will be accepted in case of instant bookings.
Note: Take snaps of fuel level on the first and last date and share it with us without fail.
- IN CASE YOU RETURN THE BOOKED VEHICLE BEFORE THE DROP DATE THEN NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR THE RENTALS PAID.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT & ID CARD WILL BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE VEHICLE HANDOVER.
- IN CASE OF MISHAP WITH THE BOOKED VEHICLE(EXTENSIONS, ACCIDENTS ETC), REPLACEMENT OF THAT CAR/BIKE, Or EQUIVALENT TO THAT SEGMENT WILL BE SENT.
- IN CASE VEHICLE IS NOT DELIVERED FROM PROVIDER END, THE BOOKING AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED.
- ACCIDENTAL & DAMAGE POLICY:
1. Provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting
from your use of the vehicle.
2. Provider shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due to, or resulting from the use of the vehicle.